help

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have pins and needles in arms and legs and tingling feeling across chest my legs i have problems in the moring getting up as they are so painfull and feeling tight i have had 3 mri brain and spine found i have torn disc and bulging but its the pain in my legs and joint just a dull ache and have pain walking ,bending really everything i just have pain feel tired wen i slept all night gs says it not my back thats the problem and told me to look on hear i just need help to see if it is fibro

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi all still not seen a rheumatologist and my gp says he thinks its fibro and i just like to ask anybody the benifit im on is esa i have been on it now for 6 months and just had a letter to go infront of a doctor from the benifit office so most probs the knock me of esa again any advice please

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.