Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been dealing with anxiety for almost 4 months now and I was just wondering does any females get a sharp stabbing pain on the left side of your chest under your breast or sometimes on it? I've been like this last night the pain keeps coming and going i can literally feel every twinge in my body and I'm terrified.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I do the exact same thing!!! Have you had any tests done via heart?
    • Posted

Yeah in October I went to A&E because I had a really bad panic attack and I had an ECG done, bloods, chest x Ray, urine sample taken, blood pressure and temperature was taken a couple of times and all was good and they said I had an infection but couldn't find the source so they gave me augmentin tablets.
  • Posted

I have been getting them all day! And when my breast bone is and it's really scaring me as I've got bad anxiety because of my heart going nuts one day! I hope it's anxiety I was mega stressed yesterday so it may be from that. Try and relax if it was our hearts I'm sure we would no about it xx
    • Posted

I know how you feel I'm always worried that somethings wrong with my heart and I'm going to collapse and die xx
    • Posted

That is exactly what I do!!! I had a panic attack with a heart rate of 190 and it scares me to have another one lol. Its crazy how these things do you!!! I always find myself checking my pulse to be sure its not high...but by me checking it then its making it high.
  • Posted

I am a male but I have I have sharp stabbing pain on the right side of my chest under my breast and sometimes on it.  It also radiates to the back and lower back.  It is also causing me headache.  I have been to 2 x-rays and 1 ultra sound for the heart.  I have no idea what is going on.  But I think you should get it checked out.
    • Posted

If it continues tomorrow I'll go the doctors or A&E
  • Posted

Yes I do mine seems worse when I breathe in so not sure if it is maybe trapped wind or something but it is very sharp!
    • Posted

Me too I have noticed I burp a lot when I have them maybe it is wind hope so!
    • Posted

I think I have read somewhere that anxiety can cause digestion problems so maybe that is what it is who knows!!
    • Posted

Hope it's nothing serious!! Sick of googling stuff which I shouldn't be doing...
    • Posted

Yeah lets hope things are okay I mean I'm only 18 and I've always been healthy I've been active since I was 8 I just took a break from it this year because of exams!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.