help

Posted , 8 users are following.

Iss Anyone awake I need help

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How much family and friends support do you have. What treatment have you had ?
    • Posted

I had to move back home so just my family really was always there for my mates but ya get nothing in return.I've been on sertraline venlafaxine some other on some many potoitent sleeping pills some times I just feel like I'm hilmorton Ginnie pig here try this one their uslace.was seeing a councler was going well then I stoped getting any benefit then I saw a phydcolgist and she was way to advanced for wet I'm at so now I'm seeing a grief councler to help with a 7 year brake up and a lot of trauma
  • Posted

It sounds like you have had a rough time, however you can and would get better. I'm so glad you gave good family support. A lot of other people don't understand mental health but that is their issue, not yours x
    • Posted

Oh he'll yes it's sure been a rollercoaster and still is have my lows a lot.just can't wait to be back to normal again it will be like starting a new life since things are so crap.he long have u Been on the meds fo?
    • Posted

Not long, just over a month. I feel a bit virally last few days though so that isn't helping
  • Posted

Did u find it hard to be postive because ur not connected with your self?
    • Posted

It's hard to be positive because your mind tells you story about how you are feeling so crap...x x
  • Posted

Im here too , with plenty of cracks and dents so ask me anything, I've been around a bit , jail etc tough jobs that are confrontational etc. crack on ask awaw without judgements.
    • Posted

Thanks dieseldog no judgements at all I'm just pretty fed up with the disconnection just not it to leave me and I'd be fine
    • Posted

Ok if you want to expand at a later date just reply or if you think you can sort it , best luck. We've all been through some kind of hell on here, I'm still going through . Any way speak soon if you feel like it. Peace . ย Del.
    • Posted

I think the disconnection is also call dereliction, a very normal part of anxiety x read up on it...best thing you can do with anxiety is educate yourself on it x always someone here to talk though...it's a massive help ๐Ÿ˜Š
    • Posted

I have it 24.7 though how can that be possible I'm trying to live a normal life exercise see friends ext but nothing seems to be working it seems like my brain is switched off.it's horrible feeling like ur the only one in the world watching ur life pass u by
    • Posted

Have you asked your doctor about it?? Thankfully it's not something I have had much off...once or twice but it has been fleeting x
    • Posted

I am struggling big time I have Been putting up with this since April 4 suicide attempts later im only on my 4th week of celt i just wont my self and my life back i do not know wat more i can do ๐Ÿ˜‚
    • Posted

So sorry you felt that bad Muza...I really hope the meds help you. I am terrified about feeling so bad that I'd want to take my own life...sending massive hugs...hang on in there x
    • Posted

Yes they said it's all part of it my councler said a lot of it is grieving to so I dunno ๐Ÿ˜•
    • Posted

Possibly...especially depending on the grief...it can be such a strong emotion...have you read the happiness trap?? It really helps you understand and manage your feelings x x
    • Posted

I have been in pretty deep I went into sycosis that was scary paranoid 24.7 thought people wรจr after me and following me.no I haven't read it I can't even remember conversations or take in tv it's terrible
    • Posted

Yes that would have been very scary...have you ever suffer my problems before all this?

It would be a pretty hard read if you can't concentrate...I find it difficult to read and I'm doing okay x

• Posted

I had a bit of depression wen I was young but nothing like this just to much happend at once for me to cope with

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.