Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I don't know if this is anxiety or something else my symptoms are constant shortness of breath swallowing problems weezing muscle tension stomach gurgling hair thinning weight loss weight gain muscle weakness acne on face back and stomach sleeping problems staying asleep I had chest xray clear blood test the only thing what popped up I had on blood test I had Gilbert syndrome and my tyroid is clear any one with the same symptoms if they could reply if that's ok anyone is welcome if anyone with the same symptoms what did you do to help it

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try a prescribed sedative. Focus on which symptoms make you feel bad not what you feel bad about. Nectar drinks are easy to swallow drinks. A muscle relaxant might help you. Get all your medicine from one doctor if you can and definitely one pharmacist to avoid interaction. Try one medicine at a time and you might notice symtoms go away
  • Posted

Sometimes when you suffer from anxiety it cause a healthy anxiety and magnify symptoms. Schedule an appointment with your Dr and they will be able to tell you if anything is going on and help you narrow it down to anxiety or something serious. I have had your similar symptoms and my Dr. narrowed it down to my anxiety.
  • Posted

Thanks for your replys what are everyone symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.