Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've finally decided I need help. In going to Aa and I'm so scared, I can't stop crying

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh no...and oh good...that you are ready....

I looked back and see that you were talking about "loving" drinking....and I really believed that....but I'm glad that you changed your mind so fast...Thank God.

Hey, write back and let us know how your meeting was.

I like meetings...you won't feel so alone.

• Posted

Mathew, how are you holding up? 
    • Posted

I have been to the doctors and given thiamine along with vitamin b compound strong to try abs counteract the beer. I am going to a clinic in 2 weeks for a group session, I just can't afford private clinic otherwise I would do that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.