Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

So 6 days ago. I done about 0.1g of cocaine. I have had extreme anxiety for last year and have been given the ok on my heart (chest pains). What's the chances of that doing damage??? I've had pains since but I think it could just be my anxiety. 6 days on surely I'm safe?? It was put in my drink then I was told and ended up panicking on it. 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hey smile I wouldn't worry too much, it sounds like it is probably just anxiety, very small amount shouldn't do damage and will be gone from your system fairly quick, try not to stress about it smile also, super uncool of whoever put that in your drink! not right at all

Take care x

• Posted

It was my friend who didn't know about my problems. I asked him for a coke and he thought I said some coke. So he got me a beer I didn't question it and then he told me there was some coke in it!! What are the chances! I know it was minimal amounts but I'm just concerned that the drugs and then the panicking could of done some damage. Probably overthinking it I know. Thanks. 

• Posted

No harm in overthinking, it's good to check and be sure smile I'm not medical or anything but I had my time and I'm sure you'll be okay smile are you receiving help for your anxiety?

• Posted

Yeah I was getting better but this has just set me back to square one. Like my chest is itching all day and stuff, I've had it all before but I just worry the ecg's are now null and void. Yeah same I used to do 1/2/3 g's a weekend, before I had the anxiety. Got given a perfect all clear. But now worrying about this! Haha 

• Posted

I was on H and Coke for a good while, injecting them by themselves and together (clean 8 1/2 years now). I started having issues with my heart like palpatations, sweating, dizziness and syncope. Well had MANY EKG's and there wasn't anything really that looked off. Thank God I had a great Dr. I had more tests and what did they find? My heart was enlarged so bad they didnt understand how I was still alive and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopthy on top of that and I had to have open heart surgery. So, what I'm sayin is, just to be safe, get in to see your Dr and beat the f**k out of whoever put that s**t in your drink! Good luck!

• Posted

I don't want to keep troubling them though. I had all the tests done in January and pics taken of my heart. Everything is fine. But then I done that tiny bit of drugs at the weekend. Surely I'm just fine and overthinking it. Well done on being clean btw 

• Posted

So, thats the only coke you have done since January?? Honestly? All I'm saying is to just be careful. If you have any symptoms, sweating, pain in chest, jaw or arms, please go to the E.R. Thats what they are there for. And thankssmile

*Plus, H and coke is getting cut with Fentanyl here, so REALLY be careful*

• Posted

Yeah it's all I've done. I don't want to do it anymore I'm scared. 

• Posted

And you should be. Things are out of control here between the prescription drugs and the laced H. People are dropping all over the place and I live in the worst state and city, but thank God Im straight. You will be fine. Whats the status there with the pills and laced dope? Is it as bad there?
    • Posted

Keep hearing about people dying from pills over here but compared to the amount of people that take them, I imagine it's still minimal. I'm a drug novice. I don't know what laced dope is. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.