Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

It f*****g burns to pee when my pee touches my blisters.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

are you positive with hsv?

when you pee keep your genital clean and dry all the time, use mild soap

• Posted

When I was having my outbreak, I tried everything recommended just to be able to pee, I was screaming in pain, what I found worked best was squatting in the shower, spraying with lidocaine as you pee and then immediately pouring cold water over it
    • Posted

lidocaine spray is that for genital spray?
    • Posted

It’s a numbing spray for wounds and cuts, not necessarily for genitals, but it helps temporarily. Also, my doctors told me to take ibuprofen and acetaminophen, so taking those a little while before hand is also a big help
  • Posted

I got lidocaine cream. It felt so wonderful to spread my legs and be able to pee I recommend using this for everyone who suffered to pee. It doesn’t hurt to put on either

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.