Posted , 7 users are following.
I have totally convinced myself I have leukemia.
For about 14 months now I have had this mystery illness that has been crippling and no one can figure it out.
My symptoms include..
1. Heart palpitations (a lot)
2. Racing heart
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Hot flashes
7. Abdominal pain and burning
8. Sharp chest pain and burning
9. Head pressure and headache
10. Lots of random bruising
11. Small red dots on soft palate
12. Recently I can’t stop getting sick like sore throats and chest and nose congestion
13. Achy bones and muscles
14. Swollen lymph nodes
I am so scared because on top of the frequent infections, bruising, and red spots, I have other symptoms as well. I have had so many blood tests since this happened and a spinal tap along with other heart tests and gastro tests but nothings has come up. Is it possible since my last blood test that leukemia can pop up??? I just don’t know what to do. I’m in so much pain all of the time...
I am a 21 female who genuinely believes that she is dying...
1 like, 8 replies