Help

Posted , 5 users are following.

So 3 days ago I was washing up and I felt pain on my clit a weird feeling so now it looks swollen but I have white on it and its only the left size that hurts I can barely walk I have token many pictures only thing I notice weird was the white and the swelling I can't see if I cut it or not

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi des, it sounds like you are having an LS flare up.  I hope your doc has given you the steroid cream to apply because you will definitely need to start applying that twice a day for at least a week to deal with the pain, swelling and white plaques of skin.  When I have had problems in the past it is usually with my clitoris and so I do understand how distressing it can be.  Use the cream and you will see results quite quickly. 
  • Posted

HI Des, how's it going? I'm so sorry I think we were all busy with family and holiday's. 

FOR COMFORT:  many of us have found either Castor Oil; Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, for a combination of several. I've not used the Clobestol at all; it's expensive out of my range, and some women find it hurts worse.  The folliwng have helped trmendously for me.

FOR SYSTEMIC support: Vitamin D3 WITH it's cofactors of Vitamin k2, Magnesium, Omega-3, Vitamin A and Boron. 

ALSO: Eliminate the Parasites and or other Environmental Toxins that negatively affect our digestion system so that the supplementts can get through.  Such as a liver cleanse with Milk Thistle and/or Dandelion Tea, or Black Walnut Hull Extract etc. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.