Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can someone please look at my profile picture and tell me if this is genital warts? I have been careless with my sex life and I’m paying for it. I feel disgusted with myself. I’m only 19 and have no parent figured to take me to the gyno. I don’t know what i am going to do!!? Please help me 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I honestly can’t see it good. What you should do is go to the doctor so they can swab it or let you know what it possibly could be . 

Does it hurt when you pee?? 

• Posted

No it does not hurt when i pee at all. I don’t have any symptoms really. It could be a skin tag but I’m not sure 
    • Posted

You should go to the doctor just to make sure it isn’t hsv2. 

If it doesn’t itch or burn it most likely isn’t but I can’t say for sure.

• Posted

I too when I had herpes in my genitals, the first OB doesnt hurt and itch at all but when I started taking the aciclovir after diagnosed it burns and itch and it goned for 4-5 days. Better see your doctor. 
    • Posted

I don’t have insurance nor parents to take me i don’t know what to do but i really do want to go to the doctor. I don’t think it’s herpes but maybe warts. I hope just a skin tag. I wanted to get tested for HPV but planned parenthood said $140 for the test and i don’t have that right now. I don’t know what I’m going to do 
    • Posted

If you go to the health department it should be a lot cheaper I don’t have insurance either and I went to the health department and only paid 45 dollars 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.