Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! This is probably a stupid question, but I have a bartholin cyst, but it’s not infected. Would this still work? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I would still try it either way, because you don’t want to wait for it to get infected. Also! Take probiotics! I had a cyst for about 3 months straight that would not budge, I began taking 15 billion live culture probiotics and the cyst was gone in 3 days!! If you need anymore tips please feel free to ask 
  • Posted

Wow -- I never tried Bella's tip about probiotics for a Bartholin's cyst.  In saying that you have it but it's not infected, that makes me think that's why some ladies say there's no pain with theirs.

I would suggest serrapeptase (120 000 SU) for a long-term fix.  1 a day on an empty stomach, it gets rid of cysts, scar tissue, plaque and blood clots in arteries, mucus.  Gets rid of cysts even if not infected, has been my experience.  About $45 w/tax for a 4-month supply for one person.  Available at health food stores.

Good luck, Halie -- I hope this helps.

• Posted

Yes! I second this suggestion. Along with the probiotics I was taking a combination of the Serrapeptase (120 000), vitamin D, vitamin C and tumeric capsules. Along with dealing with the cyst topically, it is more of an internal immune/health issue. I also lowered my sugar intake, and stayed away from dairy (to lessen the mucus production) as I found a BC is an adrenal gland issue as well. 
    • Posted

I hadn't thought of cyst growth being related to adrenal glands.  How did you make that connection, Bella?  I just read a bit about adrenal function -- is it related to hormone production (or lack thereof)?

I guess I kind of chalked it up to, some bodies are more inclined to create cysts.  E.g., I've had the Bartholin cyst (>once), chalazion cyst (>1, eyelid), ganglion cyst (each wrist).  And in my case, I had an incident when I was about 10 yrs old (pre puberty) that in hindsight I thought might have led to the Bartholin's cyst.  I was riding my girl's bicycle on the lawn, and while going up a bit of an incline, I lost my balance and slipped onto the metal bar (vagina first). It really hurt and there was some bleeding.  Had I damaged the opening to the Bartholin's gland?  But my 1st Bartholin's cyst didn't appear until many years later, so perhaps there's no connection.  Re: the ganglion cysts on the wrists -- due to years of typing and piano playing, no gland involved.  And maybe from using a computer mouse on a hard surface (?).  Re: the chalazion cysts -- not really sure, I don't get them any more. Also no gland involved.  An eye dr. removed >1 in hospital. I wonder if cysts are something the body uses to contain toxins (I was a smoker when I was getting the chalazion cysts). The ganglion cyst seems to be like an internal "blister" or callus from a repetitive strain injury or trauma.

Thanks for sharing, and listening -- our bodies are very intelligent and although these conditions can be painful and frustrating, it's really exhilarating to have found techniques and remedies that work, and gratifying to be able to share here to help others  -- the body is designed to heal -- maybe these forums are as close as we can get to an owner's manual !!!

• Posted

WOw haile yeah doe does do like  your body I a his Tom isbjust ton develop lol develop cyst thank you for sharing that! & I was just doing A TON of research to try and figure out the root cause of the cyst since topically treating it was doing notbing, and I came across an article that made the adrenal connection, can’t remeber which one rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.