Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi people  am I actually gonna feel normal again just been picked up from a two week stay at my Boyfriends in car with family and just feel a fear again for nothing dizzy as well stomach churning 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Demi

To answer your question yes you will like most illness’s there is always a cure or a way of elevating the symptoms.

Do you know what triggered the anxiety on the way home ? I always find it helpful to keep a log, I write a note in my phone with the thoughts and feelings I’m having.

I would go and see your doctor again 5 weeks is a decent length of time on 50mg you likely need a higher dose if you are still having very physical symptoms of anxiety.  I’ve been on the drug for over 1 year and yes it does work xxxx

• Posted

Hi Kerry

Could I ask what mg you take . I'm on 100 and had a terrible week but seem to be easing. I started on 50 6 weeks ago then doctor upped it . It is just how long is the road . Really pleased it has worked for you and these posts are brilliant . good luck jim

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.