Help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone experienced this

So for six months I’ve suffered from stronger urine than normal urethra pain sore testical and my stool is quiet yellow and smells a lot stronger I think than it used to.

I’ve had multiple blood tests multiple urine tests sti tests they all show normal every time of course I’m anxious all of the time about it but just want it to get better I’ve had so many blood tests etc it’s ridiculous anyone had similar?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Also had prostate checked a few times 
  • Posted

Yellow stool ? Has your gall bladder been investigated? I’ve not of that being a prostate issue before . Did your doctors not have any suggestions? 
    • Posted

They did a scan of my gallbladder and said it all looked normal no stones etc like I said they tested my stool urine blood for absolutely everything and aparantly all normal could anxiety possibly do these things ? I do have pretty high anxiety all the time 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.