Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I really dunno where to start 5 weeks ago i had my period which lasts 7 days I waited to see if it will stop but here I am 5 weeks later still bleeding not heavy just little bits I'm also getting stomach pain and pain in my right side I'm 23 I'm so scared it's cancer I'm waiting for a scan to come through too go and see what's going on in there they checked the lining of my cervix at the doctors and said it looked perfectly fine it might be a hormon problem am I the only one goi g through this 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi im having similar issues im also scared. It started in August i had a 27 day period so i went to the dr and got my nexplanon removed went on the pill still had the same issues so i went to the dr again had a ct scan 2 paps and 3 us everything comes back normal

I went on depo for 3 months it helped but made me gain weight like crazy so i stopped

It seemed like my periods were starting to regulate but i started spotting on the 21st stopped on the 24th and then got a full blown period on the 30th and still bleeding pretty bad im also scared no job no health insurancesad

• Posted

Not exactly the same, but I've gone from no periods to suddenly bleeding for 3 weeks at a time. But had the pains in my left side (womb side) so I freaked out. Had a ultrasound and an internal yesterday and there's nothing structural wrong so they saying it's hormone balance n need to change contraception. I'm currently on the pill and it started when I was given desogestrel I'm now discussing going on the mirena coil which is what they recommended also. Sorry to be not if much help but wanted you to know your not on your own

• Posted

How old are you? And how long have you been on bc? Idk if i should go back but i have had issues with my period since i gave birth 3 years ago
  • Posted

it can be a hormonal problem or erosion. If it looks ok - then do not worry about it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.