help

Posted , 3 users are following.

what can be this bump imageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

.... if these are pictures of your own penis see a Doctor ......

• Posted

That is what medical professionals are for, I cannot diagnose anything in terms of what you are suggesting .....

• Posted

hey Wee, i went to urologist but he didnt see something, he said normal but i see there is bump what can i do

• Posted

then wat u have is most likely wrong i also do not see anything there thats concerning nothing that looks like cancer or any form of std

• Posted

most likely normal i meant to put

• Posted

its quite normal to notice some imperfections and bumps on the skin the skin is not perfectly smooth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.