Help

Posted , 2 users are following.

help as any one had this feeling bin told globus i have to feelings with it as any had wear after you have eaten your food 5mins after it feels like a pill is stuck in throat is this part of Globus

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

hi lee99408,

globus is stress/ anxiety related and it will go away on its own. our body has its own healing mechanism. try to focus more on positive thoughts cause the more you worry about globus the longer it stays with you. mine comes and goes but it is at its worst when i am sad and in a low mood. unfortunately, this condition is very obscure for most of the drs. try to take honey, tumeric, lemon in warm water before breakfast daily. it soothes me when i have exacerbation. hope this shed some light.

• Posted

thank for getting back.i did not no how many symptoms you can get its like the pill thing after eating just wondering if its part of Globus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.