Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

can some please help identify this i would go to the doctor but im 16 and you know how that goes wit parents. I first thought it was a yeast infection but it didnt go away after i treated it. Then i remember my boyfriend playing with my clitoris and 2-3 days later i seen the little bumps. Im nervous about what it is and how it will affect me later on. Also I looked up my systems and the thing i get from it is genital warts and i really dont want that and dont know how I can get it if my and my bf are both virgins.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Edited

it looks like warts , ate you sure hes a virgin ? and you could always go to a planned parenthood all you need is your medical card , ID or social security card

• Posted

make a call to planned parenthood tell them your symptoms , make an appointment , as to get checked for every Sti and Std , including herpes , hpv , and hiv

• Posted

make a call to planned parenthood tell them your symptoms , make an appointment , as to get checked for every Sti and Std , including herpes , hpv , and hiv

• Posted

i dont think thats warts. i think that is just normal texture of the skin! i think you are fine. possibly vp bumps. but i def dont think you have warts.

• Posted

ok but i just never seen that down there before n if its vp will it go away?

• Posted

I have no bumps on the lip part of my vagina but it burns but it do not burn when I urinate , so do u think its a STI?

• Posted

are you itchy? maybe yeast infection if so? i dont think you have an sti.

• Posted

it rarely itches and it rarely burns unless something on it or if its to moist but most of the discomfort is on the outside, and i tried monistat but it'll start to go away fa three days thn come back so that is wut made me get worried especially because i kept looking it up. Also before it happened i use to masturbate a lot and thats when my clitoris started itching and it hard to describe like how if felt bc it wasnt the outside skin it felt like the inside skin.

• Edited

Im starting to get down more n more. I'm starting to think the worse and i dont have anyone to talk to about and if i do have genital warts I dont see imma make i already struggle wit bad anxiety and depression but tht , tht jus might be my breakin points. Thn imma have nobody, my bf might think im cheating my mom wont trust life jus gon keep gettin worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.