HELP!! 9 months pregnant and these just popped up.

Posted , 3 users are following.

please help, i am stressing out over these and i dont need any more stress right now. i just noticed these bc i had pinching pain every once in a while, feels like plucking a hair out. Could this just be a heat rash or is it something way more. i havnt had any sexual contact in any way for about 2 months. image

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Looks like a yeast infection. Does it itch sometimes?

• Posted

will a yeast infection leave those bumps? not really i just got over a yeast infection like 2 weeks ago

• Posted

At times a yeast infection can. And from how your discharge looks like I'd say you still got it.

• Posted

We have two things going on here. One, this could still be a yeast infection as those are incredibly common in pregnancy. Two, pregnancy brings about increased circulation but the uterus and size of fetus can hamper circulation a bit, which can lead to swelling in the vulva. So, two normal findings. I'm guessing things will get better after delivery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.