help/advice please

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi

have been taking mirtazapine 15mg for ten weeks, at first they seemed to be working, but the last week has been awful, so depressed with the odd suicidal thought, and EVERYTHING is an effort. Going to the gp this week, and going to ask to either come off them or up to 30mg.

obviously with me being so low, he is likely to put me up to 30mg, but I really don't know?? Every decision is so difficult. Just come back from a supposed holiday, where I spent 4 of the 7 days in my hotel room, thought when came back would be better, but not the case

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Mark, did you start atking the 30mg mirt? I've recently gone up to 30mg and feel awful, so tired and lethargic with no motivation to do anything! Seriously thinking about dropping my dose again and at my next Dr's appt I'm going to discuss coming off them and trying something else! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.