Help - after sex I have a cut

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had sex quite a lot this morning with my partner, i felt swollen so i went to look and it seems that im cut? im freaking in case its herpes but i have no pain and we only had sex 6 hours ago so im not sure it could come up so quick? if anyone knows, pleade let me kno , its on the entrancepimage

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

please

• Edited

hi Goodmorning, the photo is blurry so we cannot see what exactly it is, can you take a clearer photo.

herpes will not pop up that fast so no it is not herpes

• Posted

hopefully this is clearer, its almost like a dip? no bleeding

• Posted

The photos are still foggy, I would also say that it cant be herpes because it would not show up that fast.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.