Help!!! Am I pregnant

Posted , 1 user is following.

Now before I start, I know the best thing to do is take a pregnancy test but I haven’t had the chance to go and get one yet so yeah.

I lost my virginity at the start of the month probably like the 2nd of September and used a condom. On like the 7th I had sex again and again used a condom. After this, I didn’t really want to have sex anymore until I went on birth control. However, I’m really scared that I’m pregnant. On the 20th I got my period so I started to take the pill but now my period has pretty much ended which is a bit earlier than it usually does and I’m just wondering if this is a sign of pregnancy or if the pill could have affected my period length? If I got my period like two weeks after having sex last, is it likely that I’m pregnant or not? Obviously like I said I know it’s best to just take a test but again I need to go and get one. Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

just to add on... i got my period on the 20th and i bled for 3 days then the fourth day was very light then today ive had a bit more blood which i found weird

• Posted

another side note im 16 and i dont want to be pregnant so sorry if this post offends anyone trying to get pregnant, i just didnt know what forum to put it in

• Posted

the likelihood that you're pregnant is very slim. I would say the pill affected your period and you have nothing to worry about at all. tale the pregnancy test to be doubly sure, but dont stress too much, I'd say you're fine!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.