Help!! Anal fissures still bleed. Serious disease?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,last month,I have experienced a tearing sensation when passing stools,after that i notice there is bright red blood when i wipe. I experience bleeding after every bowel movement now. Once in a while,i saw blood on my underpants after i passed gas. Scared? Anyone ever experience bleeding more than a month? I'm afraid it is not from anal fissures.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My doctor told me as long as the blood is bright red, you're fine. But go to a colorectal doctor for a diagnosis. It does sound like a fissure. Any pressure on it, even gas can cause it to bleed, especially if it's new. Mine was healing and it hurt when I passed gas, no blood thank God because it was healed enough to where it didn't break the skin.

• Posted

Juannita,may i know how long does it takes ur fissure to stop bleeding? Me,i sense that there're two anal fissures for me.. Today i feel pain while passing stools but luckily,it didnt bleed. Is ur fissure used to bleed on and off? 

• Posted

I can't tell you how long before it will stop bleeding, it depends on the person and what you're doing to treat the fissure. Most fissures are chronic which means that may take up to two months to heal. I have had great success with HemoTreat cream and suppositories.  You can order both off Amazon. It healed me in a month thank the Lord! I exercise, drink water, take sitz baths and every night ask the Lord to keep my body healthy and healed. You may want to also try Dr. Butler's Fissure/Hemorrhoid ointment for the pain without bleeding. It can also be found on Amazon. I keep all of these things on hand I case of a flare up. My last one was caused by some EXTREMELY HOT and SPICY food. The waiter didn't tell me the particular dish I was ordering came two ways, VERY VERY SPICY AND VERY VERY VERY SPICY!  Mine haven't bled in a while, at least since last year. Oh and you must be very gentle with that area and keep it very clean. I use the softest toilet tissue I can buy and I use baby wipes to clean that area. When I'm in the shower I don't use a washcloth to clean my butt. I use a fragrance free body wash, lather it up really good and wash with my hand. I

?I know this all sound like a lot, but it's worth if you don't want your life revolving around your butt!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.