Help and advice please?😩😔😢

Posted , 4 users are following.

Could someone help me to see if my symptoms sound like endometriosis? I also suffer from ovarian cysts.

The pains hurt me all day everyday:

-severe abdominal pains(left and right side) which include stabbing/shooting/fluttering pains

-lumps in lower abdomen

-tummy bloats

-achyness in both hips, pelvic area and thighs

-can't eat certain foods

-diarrhea/constipation

-sharp pains up my lady area

-hurtful bowel movements which sending shooting pains near my belly button and in both sides of my lower abdomen

-severe period pains/cramps

-severe lower back ache

-tender stomach where I find it hard to bend/sit down/lay down etc

-tiredness

-bad headaches

-nausea and vomiting

-dizziness

-depression

Sorry I know I have a lot of symptomsπŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜’

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sounds like endrometriosis to me. I would ask for an internal scan or a diagnoistic laproscopy
    • Posted

I will ask my doctor I need at least one doctor to listen to me
    • Posted

Dont take no for an answer. Ive been past round loads of gynaecologist and now have a fantastic one he always sees me himself not one of his team and always listens and does everything he can for me. I trust him 100%. You dont have to suffer make them listen and keep going back till they do something
    • Posted

Oh I will. I'm trying my hardest I'm just getting really tired and really fed up
    • Posted

I no that feeling too. Its so frustrating when doctors dont listen or dont take you seriously i just kept going back and back until someone finally listened and started to do something. Really hope you get sorted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.