Help Anxitey

Posted , 3 users are following.

So lately I've been feeling not myself . I've lost a lot of weight , I've been crying almost every day because I feel like such sh*t .. I seem to can't get it together . My whole body aches I get strange head pains . Had all tests done and they all come back good . I want to feel normal .please help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What are the feelings you feel? Remember you are normal!
    • Posted

I am feeling always worried I have Health Anxiety I feel a pain and just run with it .. this is runing my life .. I get pains , tingly , numb , then sometimes I get chest pain and heart palpations .. I don't know what to do

• Posted

The main person who can help you is yourself, however I am concerned you have lost weight, how much have you lost ?? You need to be checked over regards this.

You have suffered all the test and they have come back clean, it is good they found nothing wrong and you should accept your results and those who commisioned them and took the time to interperate them. To not trust these results goes against those people who tested your condition and have tried to put your mind at rest.

Tests are expensive and there are many people awaiting them and in ways you not accepting results is waisting a resourse,

BOB

• Posted

Thanks Bob for writing back I've lost 10 pounds though out 2 months . My anxitey was so bad that I thought I was having a good allergy so I have only ate real food and only drink water nothing else . No junk food . I have had all testing done MRI , Blood Tests, EKGs, Stress test , echo everything I'm healthy ... I don't know why this is happening to me and why it's hits me out of the blue .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.