Help! Any ideas what this is?

Posted , 9 users are following.

imageimageimage

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, i hope someone can help. I found this about a week ago. It didn't tingle before arrival and no pain when peeing. Just sore if it gets stuck to my underwear.

• Edited

this looks sort of similar to what i had! I got told fungal, where abouts is it located?

• Posted

Hi, that's so good to hear. All i can think of is Herpes. It's about an inch away from my vagina to the left. GP took a swab this morning. Do you know what caused it yours? How was it treated? Have you had it again?

• Posted

hi lovely, EVERY professional ive spoken to said fungal as herpes usually appears on the labia before the skin around the vagina i am still convinced mine is herpes as my ex boyfriend tested positive after we broke up☹ if you could let me know your results that would be amazing!

• Posted

Hi, yes i will. I should have the results early next week. They've given me an anti fungal cream to use for now Timodine. Did you have yours swabbed?

• Posted

no i didnt have them swabbed as the appointment was over video due to COVID but ive literally shown all graphic imagines to 4 doctors and not one said herpes

• Posted

That's a shame. i think i read that you can have a blood test for Herpes if you want to take the worry off your mind? i thought i may have to do that if it had cleared by the time i had an appointment but luckily it hadn't. My GP said that because it hadn't ulcerated she didn't think it would be Herpes. I'm worried that she was just trying to leave me with some hope though?

• Edited

a blood test isnt accurate and everyone has warned me against doing it. Mine broke open i wouldnt say it ulcered but over night it sort of all broke open

• Edited

actually. ...Today, the most accurate test for asymptomatic herpes infections is a blood test. This blood test, called a serum antibody test, can detect both HSV-1 and HSV-2 virus, I do them every other day.

• Edited

Update on image. Still waiting for my results.

• Posted

Covid delays.. still waiting unfortunately and now i have a yeast infection, a build up of thrush on my tongue and a uti to boot.. feel like a snow ball rolling down a hill!!

• Edited

Using warm salt water might help. There will be some pain while using, but though the infection will slow down easily.

• Edited

Thanks i may try that. I've got anti biotics for the UTI.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.