HELP ANY OF THESE ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hii ive had anxiety for a while now and i get alot of wierd symptoms i get my head like numb and the numbness goes all the way too my temples and now all of a sudden i have been experiencing this symptom that its just my ears get super red and hot all of a suddent out of no where has anyone experience this red hot ear symptoms beforeee ? ANYONE ????

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there chardier, 

Anxiety comes in all kinds of weird symptoms.  Hopefully you have gone to your gp and told them about this, and of course, if nothing shows up, anxiety is the usual culprit. I get numbness in my neck, arms and hands, lovely heart attack symptoms that are sometimes chronic.

Good luck

• Posted

YES!  I have had red hot ears..years ago...I thought it was weird too.

​As life has gone on for me....for many years...I have been "termed" with chronic anxiety...social anxiety...generalized anxiety.

​My point: when my ears were turning red and hot...I didn't notice I had ANXIETY as much.  I also didn't have great eating and drinking (alcohol) habits....everything contributes.  I'm 52 now...and I know that most of my symptoms are anxiety related because I have been to so many tests, had so much blood work...Anxiety wreaks havoc.

​As long as these are your only symptoms...which I've also had numbness in various parts of my body..including head.  I've had MRIs....etc....my brain gave an abnormal MRI...but nothing serious....breathe..and when symptoms get really bothersome..or too frequent....go to GP.

​I remember my ears getting hot and red...but I don't remember it being for alot of my life...maybe only a year or so...off and on every 2-3 weeks.

• Posted

I get the numb/tingly feelings in my head, on my hands, and sometimes around my mouth and on my arms. I have the red ears problem, too. It also, likes to spread to my cheeks, and even my neck...
  • Posted

There are 100's of anxiety symptoms just when you get rid of one another comes along.

Distract yourself so you are not focusing on the symptoms all the time.

Stay strongcool

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.