HELP! Anyone know what this could be??

Posted , 5 users are following.

imagealright. two months ago my bf told me how I had a very strong fishy order coming from my vagina and gets worse durning sex. I went to urgent care the next day because I have been very itchy with a lot of white discharge. I tested negative for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia but was told there was a lot of bacteria in my Urine and gave me a prescription. I thought everything was fine besides my vagina being very dry but figured it was because of stress and anxiety. I have been having a lot of white flakes? gunk? idk around my vagina and its been itchy again. last night my bf told me the order was coming back but wasn't bad like last time. I have also noticed two small sores? on my bottom. image im going to urgent care Monday again but was hoping for some answer or guesses before then:/ I feel sooooooo out of touch with my body and I HATE IT.image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

on your bum, it looks like regular spots. I don't often get spots on my bum, but when I do, they do hurt. What's on your bum looks similar to what I get, and I wouldn't be worried (but it's always good to check anything out that you're unsure of). Strong odour around the vagina is often associated with BV. There can be a number of treatments for BV. I would say it's important to stress to your doctor that this smell has occurred twice in less than 6 months. Some cases need more long term treatment than others, especially if they are recurring. Tell your doctor you don't want to keep having to come back because your problem is recurring and because it's happened again in a short time frame, you hope you can have a treatment that's going to treat it in the long term.

• Posted

Ok dont panic try to put to your hand a little Vaseline and wipe it at this area for not being dry

• Posted

I cannot see any problems. I think if you have problems with the vagina, the problem would not be with your bottom also. Your vagina looks great, i see no problems. I think its just coincidence. Although you try creams for the spots on your bum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.