Help! Are these Flukes????

Posted , 2 users are following.

First of all, I'm mortified that I'm posting this but I just can't google anymore, it's breaking me mentally. So please be kind in your replies.

I've been having floating stools for a month. I went to my PCP and she ran a cbc, metabolic, vitamin D, calcium, carotene, iron, folate, and b12 which all came back normal so she referred me to a gastroenterologist. I'm currently waiting for them to call me back after they get the referral from my doctor to make an appointment. In this time, I have been keeping a food diary and monitoring my bowel movements and have started to notice what my Google searches have show me to be possibly flukes??? Anyone know if this is truly what they look like? I'm horrified.

just for reference, I had a colonoscopy back in 2017 which came back all clear, and I was also tested for celiac and sibo at that time which both were negative.

I can't seem to figure out why my stools are still floating, could it be linked with the possible flukes????image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Negative is good! Had a blood test for Pancreas, Liver and/or scan? That should tell how the bile system is working.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.