HELP are these from a yeast infection?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ive had these weird looking bump things for a little bit now and im starting to get worried. Are they from a yeast infection? I have only had one sexual partner and we were both virgins so idk if its anything sexual related. It sometimes feels itchy down there and feels a little uncomfortable, my discharge is thick and white but doesnt have a smell and i have no problems urinating, i haven't noticed these until i started getting these yeast infection like symptoms, i am going to the doctor soon but i am just wondering if anyone can help me here?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

well if you have a yeast infection it will itch around your vagina, it may not actually be the 'bumps itching'. they look more like vp, which is vestibular papillomatosis which are finger like projections aroudn the vagina opening. if they were occuring anywhere else they could (maybe be cause for comcern) but theyre not theyre at your vagina opening. google some poctures and see if you think yours look sinilar. they should be generally painless however if u have thrush your vagina might feel a little sore to the touch. you may have not noticed these before because when we have thrush like symptoms we often do look aroind our vagina and notice things we may not have noticed before.

• Posted

vp is normal most/all women have it and they can develop over time. i dont think you have much to worry about but maybe do go to the doctors anyway just to get it all checked out and maybe try an over counter thrush treatment and see if ur symptoms subside?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.