Help asap freaking out

Posted , 5 users are following.

im 18 and never had these before id say id had these for maybe a little over a week idk like white bumps feels like a ball or something is inside not for all of these one kinda feels like a pimple or skin tag and some are just flat & soft . no pain itching or burning at all i have unprotected & oral sex with my bf all the time for over a year he doesnt have these at all or anything help please !!! nun of these bumps are inside my vag or inside/around my auns they are outside my vag on the lips near my thighs but not on them image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

look like molluscum contagiosum

regards

Vera

• Posted

usually the treatment is similar to that for treating warts. you can also try the natural healing route which would take about 6 months but you would be highly infectious to the point of spreading some other pustule on your body or on others in case of sexual intercourse.

The drugs most used in therapy are:

Salicylic acid: keratolytic drug

Potassium hydrochloride (astringent agent)

Antiviral / immunosuppressive drugs (eg Imiquimod)

Tretinonin or retinoic acid: the drug exerts keratolytic properties, promoting cell turnover. DON'T undergo the sun during retinoid treatment. DON'T take the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding. a good treatment plan prescribed by your doctor will be of paramount importance

regards

Vera

• Posted

what do you think would be best for me to do and the fastest wothout going to the doctor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.