Help asap please😢😢

Posted , 3 users are following.

Could I have some advice please? I've got ovarian cysts and have had surgery to have them drained and they are very painful. I have lumps in my lower right and left side of my abdomen which I think are the cysts and I can't eat without being sick. I can't bend, or hardly move I'm in so much pain. I get severe shooting pains in both left and right side of my lower abdomen and I get severe fluttering pains too. For the past few months I've been having really severe craming whilst on my period and I have really irregular periods now. Also I don't bleed anymore I just lose black/brown clots and discharge. Also, everyday of every month I have really sore and achy hips, severe cramping near my pelvis, all around the bottom of my tummy and thighs and I have so much pain in my lower back. I have severe shooting pains in my left and right lower side of my abdomen and sharp fluttering pains. Also I have bad bowel movements too like most of the time I'm constipated then I will suddenly have loose stools. When I push to go for any bowel movement I get so much pain in my pelvis and both left and right lower sides of my abdomen and I cannot wee properly I have to keep pushing constantly. My cousin has just been diagnosed with Endometriosis and I have the exact same symptoms as her. I'm always tired and I'm always in pain. I've really had enough I can't cope anymore😩 I wake up in severe pain every single day😔😔😢😢

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Beth am so sorry you are suffering. Can they not remove your cysts? I think you need
    • Posted

I Think you need to get an ultrasound asap to see whats going on and see a gynaecologist. I have been suffering with a large cyst the last 6 months. Was so sick too was vomiting had horrendous nausea periods every 20 days, breast tenderness, headaches, was very tearful and also had period pains and pains in my back on and off. Mine partially ruptured 2 weeks ago and thanks god the nausea and vomiting has stopped but have the pains you describe ever since and some indigestion. I have been taking milk thistle which seems to have helped and would recommend it. It detoxes the liver and helps the liver balance the hormones. I've also been going to an acupuncturist which has also helped. I had my gallbladder removed in December and these symptoms started before my operation and I thought it was the gallstone causing all the problems. Unfortunately 8 weeks after my operation the vomiting started and I was I and out of hospital. They told me it was a side effect of the operation and I was then told about the cyst. I saw a gynaecologist and asked could it be the 3.5 inch cyst and he didn't answer me and said he wouldn't remove the cyst as I was high risk due to previous bowel surgery. It's ibky now the cyst has partially ruptured I realise it was the cyst making me sick all along. 3 top doctors here in Ireland couldn't figure this out and yet now when I've researched it I had classic ovarian cyst symptoms. Please try the milk thistle and also Agnus cactus is supposed to be good too. I hope you get answers soon. Take care xxx
    • Posted

I went to my hospital a few days ago and they turned me away and said they can't do anything for me. I also have sore breasts every single day, severe migraines, dizziness, severe bowel movements and severe pain with them. I can't wee properly or eat properly either. I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago but it didn't show anything unusual but I have multiple cysts drained in april as they ruptured and leaked fluid and blood around my womb and pelvis. So I have no Idea what's going on but I think I have endometriosis too. Do you know where I can get the milk thistle from?xxx
    • Posted

Yes you can get it in any drug store or Pharmacy or Health store. Can only help you. Good luck. X
    • Posted

Thank you I will go and get some today. I just can't seem to find a way out. I'm 18 and this is all so confusing to me:-( x
    • Posted

God love you Beth. Try the milk thistle. It can only help Balance things out for you. You can get it in pill form or in drops. It won't work overnight but you should feel a difference within a few weeks to a month. My breast tenderness went within a few weeks. Also if your on birth control it might make your symptoms worse. Take care and keep me posted. X
    • Posted

I will get some today if I can go out, I can hardly walk I'm in so much pain. I'm not on birth control xx
  • Posted

I read your post and wanted to say how sorry I am about what you're going through. Are you scheduled to see your doctor soon?  

Lynn

• Posted

I saw my doctor the other day and she said she doesn't understand what's going on so she's going to try and get me a urgent gynacologyst appointment but that could take weeks. I'm in absolute agony at the moment but its like this all day every day xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.