Haematocri = 0.370

Mean cell haemoglovin leve = 27.8pg

Mean cell haemoglobin concentration = 327 g/L

Neutrophil count = 3.38 (10*9/L)

Lymphocyte = 1.90 (10*9/L)

Monocyte count = 0.10 (10*9/L)

Eosinophil count = 0.10 (10*9/L)

Basophil count = 0.10 (10*9/L)

I'm hoping someon can help me with these results my doctors are useless gave me these results but won't see me for 1 week, can anyone tell me if they are normal or not please.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Red blood cell levels are a little on the low side but doesn't look too bad otherwise.
    • Posted

The are observing my

Red blood cells

White blood cells

Platelet

Monocyte

Eosinophil

I don't understand why, the doctors only told me my White blood cells are extremely low and wants me to repeat my bloods in 3 months and see what they are like, they said they are worried about my white blood cell count, which is making me worried but won't tell me anything till my appointment next week and my next blood results

• Posted

Your white blood cell count is very normal - nothing to worry about there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.