Help, borderline suicidal

Posted , 4 users are following.

I will try to make this as simple as possible. I have been dealing with severe anxiety and depression the last ten years. I don’t take anything for them.  OCD over my health. 

Some background info - pituitary adenoma. “Prolactinoma” hormones were out of wack for a while before they figured out what was wrong. During that time I had severe hypochondria over a long period of time. 

I was in a 6 year monogomus relationship which ended oct 2016.

In october I had slept with two women, protection used both times. 

In Dec 16, I started dating someone dec 2016 and after three or so times sleeping together, we stopped using a condom. (Yes I know, dumb) I ended the relationship in late February. In March a girl I had started talking to had performed oral sex on me. Several days later the chlamydia symptoms kicked in. It was about 3 or so weeks that I realized The symptoms and freaked out. Went to the doctor, full std screening about a month after the, herpes, hiv etc negative. Chalmydia positive. Treated and went on my way. The tests were about 4 weeks after the oral sex. I even did at home oral hiv test negative. 

I had developed what looked like to be mollescum on my scrotum. I thought it was just my skin due to me being hairy.

Fast forward to  end of October-ish and start dating someone.  We had engaged in sex, condom broke so we stopped. She said not to worry. She had only been with two people prior to me. The second partner she was in a relationship ended in sept 2016,  full std screening may 2017! Everything was negative. Come to 15 or so days ago, comes over and we engage in unprotected sex. Around that same time, I have a dream my mother tells me I have luekemia. Scary dream that felt so real. My ocd kicks in and I think I am dying. Then i remember the unprotected sex and start obsessing over stds again. I run to the STD clinic which is where I had my testing in april done. I have them do a screening again. Rapid hiv, negative.  Everything negative. The doctor looks at my penis and see’s the mollescum. Tell’s me it will eventually go away and how she heard some people use apple cider vinegar. 

I was obsessing about HIV so the girl went for my sake for a full screenint again, everything including herpes all negative. 

Now I have been obsessing over herpes. I don’t kno what came first the dream first and the symptoms or vice versa. 

For the last two weeks, my mind has been ocd on the stds and leukemia. It has been consuming me and very debilitating. 

I have not slept in 3 nights, not tired. No appetite. No flu like symptoms. Lymph nodes look good.  No sores, or blisters. 

I have had achy knees, and my skin on my back all the way up to my neck and stomach feel sensitive, almost a light burn. Not painful but annoying. I have been urinating and bowel movements much more frequently. Feels like if I focus on a symptom long enough, i have a weird feeling there. 

I just went back to the clinic again because every hour I am looking in the mirror at my penis and body. 

Can this be herpes? My anxiety has been so bad that I was afraid I may hurt myself. They said I need to go to a stabilozation center. 

Idk anymore. Does it sound like herpes?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I am like that too but what you have is just anxiety for no reason. Just relax. Nothing is wrong with you
  • Posted

No, it doesn't sound like herpes at all. You have no symptoms that would suggest that you do. Achy knees and light burning sensations on your skin are not herpes and could be anything or nothing. Urinating more often than normal is also not a symptom of herpes (painful urination is, however).

• Posted

You need to calm down trust me. I went through the same thing this month. I gave myself so much anxiety that I caused myself to have a really bad lupus outbreak. If the test comes back negative and you don't have sores you most likely don't have herpes. Once I found out from my doctor that there is no way I would have herpes without sores.(He made it very clear that there is 0% chance I would be asymptomatic)  After the test results and the explanation, a lot of my symptoms just stopped. (Because I have a weakened immune system already) Expect burning while peeing but I believe I have a yeast UTI. When you're focusing on your body so much you feel tingles that you probably normally never notice in the first place. I'm also assuming you have a weakened immune system by what you said in the first or second paragraph. It's rare for people to be asymptomatic I think I read 10% of people are asymptomatic. 

• Posted

I am trying to calm myself down

Still freaking out 

I attached a picture. A little graphic.

Not sure how long they have been there  or if it’s just the skin/molescum but slight itch here and there. Not sure if it’s in my head . Toward the anus  in the picture  on the “seam”  maybe it’s my anxiety causing the itch 

Does it look like herpes?

https://honeycomb.click/uploads/monthly_2017_11/8EBF1CCC-8562-49EB-B9B0-236C61942E5B.png.3985f0d627100033e5a81f796bf415a7.png

• Posted

Well I can't give you an answer but

1. Did you ask for a swab of that area? Not the blood test. I hear it's not as accurate.

2. Do you ever shave down there?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.