Help! Crazy unusual symptoms driving me crazy

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey guys

Recently I had I bout of heartburn and chest pain like nothing before chest pain was quick and intense. I've had what the doctors say is gerd before but lansoprazole doesn't seem to work. I'm now on pantoprazole twice a day which I don't think is working either.

My current symptoms are a twitch between the middle of the ribs whilst sitting. Wave like stomach spasms while sitting which makes my whole body jump. And the odd pain in abdomen. I don't have heartburn very often though. The weirdest symptom is after eating I get a sinking feeling in my chest almost like can internal hiccup which takes my breathe away for a second. If I'm talking it would stop me for a millisecond it's right in the middle of my abdomen upto my chest. The twicth also appears when I'm sitting and my abdomen feels so sensitive since this apparent gerd attack.

These symptoms have made me depressed and anxious not knowing what's going on. I feel as though I have been constantly misdiagnosed and doctors just fob me off with PPIs. I've had an abdominal scan which was all clear all major organs were fine. I now await an endoscopy finally after years of these symptoms.

Can anyone relate or understand what kind of symtoms I'm talking about? I would love to hear from you guys

Thanks for reading

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.