HELP. Day 9 after Hemorroidectemy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. I’m looking for advice. I’m 42 year old mom of 3. I got awful hemmroids with pregnancy and birth. I went to the dr when one thrombosed. She said I needed surgery for that and the huge skin tag from the last time I had one lanced. 

The surgery went well. I was told 2 weeks off work. I felt great the first few days. I was on Advil and Tylenol. I seem to have a few good days then a bad day. Well yesterday and today are horrible pain and swelling. I thought it was suppose to get better each day not worse. My stools are soft but like razors.  Is it normal to feel worse on day 9?  Also what creams do you apply?  And is anyone on antibiotics?  Thanks and help!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm 31 days out from hemnerhoid surgery..it was very painful.. I'm still having pain! It's at least a six week recovery. I lived in my site bath and Epsom salts. It's getting better..unfortunately I got a new thrombosis hemmorhoid! I'd never do this again. I hope you have taken enough time to heal... God bless and I'll pray for your pain... I was on percocet

• Posted

Thank you. I was doing so good and all the sudden it’s so bad. I’m really regretting this whole thing. Did you take any antibiotic?  I’m hoping no infection down there. 
  • Posted

Yes..i thought I was dying...lol stay in your tubber.. Not antibiotics..but you'll have mucus and drainage for over a month... Sorry your hurting... I literally feel your pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.