Help! Discharge. I don’t know what’s wrong down there

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive recently had a pap smear and a second swab+urine sample because i was having this thick tacky/dry white discharge which my doctor suspected it to be a yeast infection but it came back negative for yeast infection, bv, chlamydia. ive had the discharge along with minor itching (but only like once a week and only at night, weird i know) for a few months and im feeling so self conscious about it, theres so much more during sex and its so thick and my bf is starting to accuse me of cheating... now i just took a look down there and noticed this coming out and whats with the bumps around the opening? is this normal? my pee is sometimes cloudy too but no pain at all, sometimes abdomonal pains but not a lot. im so scared somethings wrong. please help 😢 theres 3 photos attachedimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

based on how it looks it resembles curvical mucus.

• Posted

thats what i was thinking but im not due for my period for another 3 weeks or so, does that matter? what about the opening? i never really noticed it like that ever before

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.