Help: Does anus or something like that comes out while stool passing?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm a male teenager. problem is something comes out of when I'm passing stool, and then the stool comes out of it. I want to know if its normal or not.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like hemmorhoids. Which are a swollen blood vessel. Anyone can have them.

• Posted

Hi Jack,

I agree with Joan. Are they painful? How about going to your Dr to be sure, he/she will have seen this sort of thing very many times so there's no need to be concerned. If you really don't want to see your Dr, then get buy some cream for haemorrhoids from the pharmacy and follow the instructions for a few days.

I hope you soon get relief and feel a lot better. Meanwhile, drink plenty of water to soften the stools.

Best wishes, Sue

• Posted

Hi Jack,

You did not actually specify your age, in which case it could be a couple of issues.

As mentioned previously hemorrhoids is the main issue people suffer from. Normally, this occurs if you are constipated a lot.

Another issue is it could also be a prolapse, this is also quite common than many people think.

Your best bet is to get it confirmed by a doctor. To know for sure.

Regards,

SteV3

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.