Help :( Feel like death and have no idea what to do

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey all 😃

As the title states, I feel like complete death and have no idea what to do =/ I have chronic yellow like diarrhea, headaches, upper back/shoulder blade pain, stomach pain, constant fatigue, constant itching and hives, and I just feel like crap every single day. I can barely function on a daily basis. I wake up feeling like crap even after 7-9 hours of sleep. I am a stay at home mommy and hate feeling this way 😦 I have to take Advil/Tylenol often and it barely helps. I take benadryl every night to combat my hives and itching some. My Dr. ran blood tests, sed rate, liver tests, and a Celiac blood test...everything was good. I have a GI appointment but, not until the end of February. I also have this mole that has seemed to change colors but unsure if it is just because of my constant hives and itchy skin. However, I feel so bad now that I contemplate going to the ER because of my pain 😦 I am always bloated and miserable everyday. I eat decent, exercise, and sleep decently. What else is there for me to do? What else can I ask my Dr to run? I don't want to seem crazy but, I am hurting so badly and miserable. Thanks!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Your GI will advise you on what tests he will run when you see him in February. In the meantime, see your doctor about the mole to get it looked at and explain your other symptoms.

• Posted

Hello Stormylife, I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well however, I have almost the same symptoms except for the itching & hives. My symptoms started very sudden like the flu /cold on Sunday morning & I've been bedridden all week. Late this evening is the first I've even checked my emails. I just been feeling like crap/death all week so I feel for you. I truly hope your doctor(s) help you & sooner than the end of Feb!

Take care,

In 2muchpain

• Posted

hi there. When you said chronic yellow-like diarrhea does it happen everyday? have you had any scans like ultrasound or CT scan? Are you having any right side abdominal pain?

• Posted

Hi stormylife16

Ask your doc to run some vit D, vit B12 and iron blood tests. Low vit D can cause gastro problems, low B12 and iron can cause constant fatigue even though you are sleeping well...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.