Help figuring out what’s wrong with me

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello, I'm new to this and I don't really know if I'm doing this right but I've been having random rash outbreaks for a month now, they don't hurt or burn they're kind of just there. I was never the type to get sick or have any major problems so I'm kind of freaking out about these rashes. The rashes would come and go. I've been to my Gynecologist 4 times for them and he would just take a swab and send it to the lab for testing, I never would get real answers as to what he think they might be. I thought they were herpes but I've got tested for herpes 3 times and the test always come back negative. I recently went back and he prescribed me some antibiotics for an infection but I still want to know what's going on with my body. Since I noticed them I've been on google reading about all types of things and looking for pictures that somewhat looks similar but I found nothing and I'm here because I would like some help PLEASE.imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

hmm

and they never tell you what the test results are?

is it a form of thrush maybe?

i used to get bumps but they turned out to be form of fungal infection id use the same cream for athletes foot and it would go away but mine was itchy and somewhat annoying

• Posted

They would call me and let me know my test results after every examination. My last visit he recently prescribed me some antibiotics "Sulfameth/Trimethoprim" for an infection maybe a bacterial or yeast infection. But at this point I feel like he's just prescribing me medications now because he always seems confused as to what they could really be.

• Edited

I got this a lot. mine was from BV. it caused my skin to burn away and it was horrible. I used coconut oil. but bathing with 2 cups of peroxide should help. also gentian violet helps tremendously for me. it's just very very very messy

• Posted

Right, It burned my skin too & that had me freaking out even more. But I've stumbled on a couple things that said coconut oil would help but the fact that I didn't know what they were exactly I wasn't sure if it would've did anything for me. But thank you so much you guys. ❤❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.