Help figuring this out!

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi I'm hoping could get some opinions about my symptoms. I am currently working with my GP but she doesn't seem to know what's wrong yet.

I get these symptoms in the same order every time with the exception of the dizzy/faint feeling. I only had that the first 3 of about eight of the episodes. I'm a 33 F. with no prior health issues at all. Don't smoke or drink. Any insight would help so much! please see the list of symptoms below help me figure this out! We've already done blood tests and two EKGs and tested my TSH levels. I should also mention that this only happens as I'm sitting in bed at night watching tv or falling asleep.

-rapid heart beat/palpitations (bpm range from 95-120 while laying down)

-cold shivers

-gassy/diarrhea

-nausea

-vomiting

happens in same order every time and i feel better after i vomit and bpm goes back to 70s.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.