Help for Raynaud's

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just thought I would post this information in case it might help those suffering from Raynaud's Disease.    

I take an over-the-counter supplement that has almost cured my raynaud's disease (and I have severe raynaud's...I used to get red sores from my fingers and toes not getting blood circulation during the attacks).  I take one 50 mg capsure of Petadolex (that's the brand name for butterbur.)   Many people use butterbur to reduce or eliminate migraines (which I also suffer from and was the reason I tried taking Petadolex).  Petadolex hasn't helped my migraines one bit, but has almost eliminated my raynaud's attacks!!  Perhaps it will help with your raynaud's as well.  I wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Janice

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

oh that is very interesting. 

is this available at normal chemists or health food shops?

• Posted

Thank you for that great tip Janice. I will try anything to keep me out of hosital for Flolan infusions. Incidentally my severe migraines have been stopped by going to a cranial osteopath, who manipulated the bones of my face and skull. Minute movements, but they worked/

• Posted

I don't usually suffer from migranes, but I had a couple of bad episodes 2 years ago. I had  acupuncture treatment and she recommended these 100% natural rchinese pill  PIAN TOU TONG WAN. I took 8 pills 3 times a day. They are liitle and did not cause any upset stomach, but they took the pain away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.