help from i need it

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just woke up and i'm feeling weird but i think it's my mind bothering me but it feel like my chest hurting and the first thing come to my of course heart attack but i then be told so many times by the  doctors my heart is good so why am i feeling like this and not to mention my head is trying to bother me with a stiff neck PLEASE HELP ME PUT ME AT EASE

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have a cuppa tea. Maybe you slept in an uncomfortable position so your neck is hurting. Don't use too many pillows. 1 is enough or you put strain on your neck muscles.
  • Posted

If the docs say that your heart is fine and your still feeling pains and racing thoughts and feeling worrisom and can't shake it..sure does sound like anxiety. Tho to be sure you should call the docs for an oppointment and talk about anxiety if you haven't already, just to rule it out.

Easier said than done, but try take your mind off it by going for a walk(even if it's raining! wrap up) or run a hot bath,do puzzles,anything to take your mind away from worry.

• Posted

I'M TIRED RUNNING TO THE DOCTOR AND I'M ON MEDICATION I THINK IT STARTING BACK UP CAUSE I DON'T TAKE IT LIKE I SUPPOSE TO COULD THAT BE IT
    • Posted

You've got to take as prescribed and allow it to work. 
    • Posted

How long have you been on the medication for? sounds like the dosage needs to be put up more or make sure you do take it on time,Just breathe and think when you last took your meds.If it was recent,then you need to relax,i know it's hard when panicy.If you are unsure there is nhs 111 for some ressurance about your meds and health.
    • Posted

I BEEN ON THEM SINCE SEPTEMBER I TAKE PROZAC AND LORAZEPAM SUPPOSE TO TAKE THE PROZAC EVERY DAY AND LORAZEPAM ONE A DAY AS NEEDED FOR ANXIETY ATTACKS AND IT WAS DOING GOOD THEN IT ALL STARTED AGAIN 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.