HELP! Genital Warts / HIV / Rash ? ( 4 Pictures )

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi, i have this beside my penis since i can remember. it grows slowly to a bigger size and it always itches, if i scratch to get rid of any itching it starts burning. i don't know what to do or how to get rid of it.. i don't even know what this is and i am ready to do whatever it takes to get rid of it !!!

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

yeah get that check out, how long ago was your last sexual encounter?

• Posted

exzema hpv or possible herpes is my guess. i would make an appointment with your doctor asap. Also make sure youre always wearing a condom when having sex.

• Posted

it looks like a skin problem to me visit your doctors

• Posted

Dont be scared okay.. Its just a normal skin problem and with a little treatment it will go. How long now? I can assist you if its not up to 3 month yet.

• Posted

i've been having this since i can remember... so thats multiple years...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.