HELP!! HAIR LOSS ON MESALAZINE

Posted , 4 users are following.

iAM LOSING LOTS OF HAIR, AND I AM ON a enama every night .IS ANYONE ELSE LOSING HAIR??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Has anyone gone bald on  mesalazine???

• Posted

Hi my name is lettie! Yes I am lots of it and it makes me cry. I am reading some of the medication side effects and some of them says that it makes hair fall out.. So I'm hoping to talk to my doctor to see if we could change my meds. Good luck smile lettie
  • Posted

Hi Lettie. Iread about side effects and it dosn't say about losing hair. Idont think there is anything like this foam i am using as it puts a film over the ulcers and stops the bleeding which is marvelous realy.I have just made an appointment to see the doctor and tell him. Thanks for YOUR REPLY.XX

• Posted

hi mesalazine enamas are horrible i started on them the nusea and more then often 5 minutes then straight back out so i went on oral 1200 mg x2 much better been on them nearly 2 years and had no side affects unless you drink alcohol then your ill next day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.