HELP HAVE I GOT ANXIETY?

Posted , 6 users are following.

My Symptoms --------

Tightness on back of head and round my forehead, feels like a constant buzzing also on the back of my head. Round the sides of my jaw feels extremely strange also.

Heart feels as if It's bouncing about constantly, When relaxed in bed etc I feel as if my full body is shaking with the beat of my heart and there is a constant tightness in my chest, ecg tests and other tests have been done and heart is fine.

I've had serious problems with sweating before I started getting these symptoms(Got Hyperhydrosis) but now It gets very very bad and does not stop, mainly when round a group of people.

I get out off breathe with short distance walking and doing minor tasks, I have lost 50 pounds since april doing excercise etc and I've never been this breathless!!.

Constant buzzing feeling going through my legs and pain on back of lower leg.

Tired all the time, Eyes feel as if they're glue'd together. I have tried energy drinks, coffee, pro plus EVERYTHING to try and sort this but I am just always tired, exhausted, dizzy all the time.

I start my college course soon and I'm very scared, I went to my induction today and couldn't stop shaking and sweating in the class.

This has been going on for a month now, I've been to the doctors a few times and all they have done is take blood and done and ecg test!!

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Have you seen a Dr about it and have they said you have u need a Dr to diagnose it PM me I'd you need to talk 
    • Posted

Yeah I have been 3 times, Got an ECG test done on my heart and It's fine. Bloods done twice and they're fine.

Going back to the docs next week, If I get no help I don't know what to do I'll need to quit college etc as I won't be able to cope( Doing Highers )

• Posted

Don't quit collage you need to keep your mind off it book for a appointment as early as you can to get it sorted mention anxiety if all the test have come back fine it might be am not a Dr so I can't say if it is or not it sounds like anxiety ask about cbt  try not to get on to meds might work only covers the problem 
  • Posted

Have the test come back fine mention anxiety to them if nothing is wrong it most likely is 
    • Posted

Tests have all been fine and no I've never mentioned anxiety, didn't even know what it was until I done research on my symptons and most link to Anxiety.

I walk with a bit of a limp/waddle and I sweat a lot so that does lead to me never leaving the house and getting very paranoid when I do and around people, Is this anxiety? I'm un sure.

• Posted

If you get aces and pains and it's freaking u out don't look them up on Google worst comes out of it 
  • Posted

although a doctor is needed to diagnose it but I would say 98% yes
  • Posted

Hello. Can I suggest you get books by dr. Claire weeks. They list every sign and symptom of anxiety and she explains the causes. Understanding why things are happening gives me some relief. Hope you feel better soon. 
  • Posted

I believe this is a spiritual thing..just my 2 cents here..in the past couple yrs i had panick attacks for the first time in my life, 5 in two mths, it shook me to the core and i thought /knew this was the path towards insanity, i could go into a lot more about the developments that led me to this situation...however to make a long story short i came to the understanding that i was being tormented by dark forces..whoever they maybe...i started praying about this and finally i remembered a scripture somewhere in the bible that goes...'Greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world'...i used these words one night as I lay in my bed when i felt one coming on, i repeated this continuously until the heart stopped beating as if it were going to pop out of my chest, I claimed victory in the name of jesus over this, and guess wht ...it left...that was back in dec 2012 ...no probs since then...hope this helps you. btw, i' not a believer in religion etc, not a church goer ,,but I believed those words i spoke.
  • Posted

Many thanks for this. I couldn't say I was a believer in the conventional sense but like a lot of people I hedge my bets by believing in "something" ! I often wish I had a strong faith as I think it could be extremely comforting. You will think I'm a complete dipstick but I don't understand your quote! If and when you have the time or the inclination perhaps you could enlighten me? Thanks.
    • Posted

according to the bile jesus said that he would send us God's spirt who would dwell within us...it also says  that Satan is the the prince of the power of the air...i take it he and his followers are around and above us, influencing us in our decisions ...or trying to..so that means to me he is in our world, he and hid fallen ones who fell  out of favour with our creator who is the author of truth and love...in short bible say Gods spirit lives in us...means we must be a part of Himself...the darkness from satan envelopes the earth in the sky and on it itself...the/our world..hence greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world...also jesus was quoted as saying...live in the world but do not be a part of it...that night i tried this quote from the bible and it worked like a charm...has made a beleiver outta me...hope u get it now.
  • Posted

i understand what your going threw ive had it for years my heart beats and start sweating about thinking about going to work i cant breathe propaply its ruining my everyday life and wish it would just go away but it wont it feels like someone has died and a fear of things like going to work

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.