HELP HELPP COLD SORE

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm a virgin ,never had sex in my life and never done any oral sex, days ago i got a cold sore in my nose after having a cold and fever but it's the first time ever in my whole i have a cold sore,i've never had one before and no one in my family do get them and i do not approach people who are having it because i know it's contigious . i don't know how i got it ???

a months ago i had my first kiss ever with my bf in January,is it possible that the kiss is the reason?? but if it's possible ,how can i get a cold sore 5months after us kissing?

he had sexuel relationship before but as i know he always used condoms and always had protected sex , he had oral sex too but i don't know if he was using condom while having oral sex , also as i know i've never seen him having a cold sore , so i do not think that he has hsv-1 or any kind of herps , he is honest with me and i trust him!

wvat could be the reason that i'm having a cold sore for the first time in my life at the age of 20?? they hurts so bad and i'm crying because of that and so scared ,i can't even sleep anymore because if them

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.