Help! Herpes?!? Bv ?!? Or yeast (pic)

Posted , 11 users are following.

ive had a really bad yeast infection fir the last three months never went to the doctors for it i havr not had sex in three months.. right after my period i started to get symptos of another yeast infection and it was itching really bad and dischahrge white wayery imagei stracthed and cut my it open really good it was bleeding after a couple days flat whit ulcuers appeared and my lymph nodes are swollen have have a appointment on friday but im freaking out ive had the same sex partner for 3.5 years

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

also bleeding inbtween periods and cramping

• Posted

i have the same but i have a bacterial infection. i let the doctor swab the ulcers im waiting for results im afraid

• Posted

im going on friday im nervous too did your doctor think it was herpes ?

• Posted

did you ever find out? I'm going through the exact same thing almost 😞😞😞

• Posted

i had something very similar was bleeding after sex and had spots that come up. had everything swabbed and the doctor said it looked like HSV but there was nothing when the swabs come back besides BVgo get it checked at least put your mind to rest

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.