Help how to flush kidney stone?

Posted , 8 users are following.

HI..HOW TO FLUSH A 4MM KIDNEY STONE NATURALLY?..THE DOCTOR DIDNT GIVE ANY MEDICINE..JUST PAIN RELIEVER..MY LOWER BACK AND SIDE IS PAINFUL..

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Trisha, it can help to drink plenty of water with a squeeze of lemon juice. My hubby was in agony with a 6mm stone stuck in his ureter recently and they sent him him hoping he might pass it but, after several weeks, an ultrasound showed that his kidney was becoming inflamed so they operated to remove it. He found Buscopan suppositories were most successful for him in keeping the pain at bay, but drinking plenty of water will help to keep further stones from forming in the future. Good luck!

• Posted

SUDDENLY THE PAIN STOPS THOUGH I DIDNT GO TO THE DOCTOR YET FOR ANOTHER CHECK UP..IS IT A SIGN THAT IT FLUSH ALREADY?...I HAVE INCOMING FLIGHT THIS MONDAY FOR A VACATION FOR 8 DAYS AND IM ANXIOUS THAT THE PAIN WILL BACK WHILE ON VACATION..

• Posted

It is possible that you may have passed it but it is also possible that it has settled somewhere where it is sitting comfortably, as happened in my husband's case. I do hope it is the former - good luck!

• Posted

What you describe is not uncommon. Pain can come and go over a period of weeks and months. As the stone moves it can allow fluid to flow thereby reducing pain temporarily.

Probability of passing a stone correlates with stone size. A 3mm stone has a 70% chance of passing, a 6mm stone has a 40% chance, and so on. The idea of "flushing" sounds great but is only realistic with smaller stones. There are many well marketed products out there that advertise relief but are useless.

• Posted

hi trisha

i have used different products in the oast to help flush my kidneys. it was called zendocrine. its out out by a company called doterra.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.