HELP!! HPV, Skin Tags/ Irritation ???

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone , I have noticed these bumps about three weeks ago. Did not think anything of them because they do not hurt, itch or bleed at all.. But now I am worried that this could be HPV as they are still present there. I had a pretty rough sex three times in those three weeks and my vagina itched a bit after that , no discharge hovewer.. The itchting went away fast. Also I usually wear tight strings and use pantyliners everyday... I am going to see my gynecologist tomorrow but I am pretty worried now. Can somebody help me?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Here are the photos
  • Posted

Sounds like hpv, I wouldn’t worry about it, it’s is a pretty easy fix. Warts are very very common, something like 90% of humans on the planet have warts. It can be caught as easy as shaking hands. You can transfer warts from your hand to your vagina too, while wiping yourself, if the warts on your hand or finger tips touch your vagina. Warts are very very contagious but they don’t do any harm really, just aren’t o pretty and can’t be embarrassing. I had warts on my hand as a  child, to happens. odds are, you will treat them, they will go away and never come back. You can use the lazer pen to remove them fast and effectively. It’s cheap and you can get online easily .
  • Posted

I am not sure if the pen would be good for yours, I just seen the pic a little late. Yours are inside, they defiantly look like warts. They will probably give you an antiviral medication. It shouldn’t be a big deal. 
    • Posted

Thank you very much for your answer! I am a bit embarrassed that I got it.. but you are right smile
    • Posted

Do not be ashamed, warts are actually crazy common! It’s more about the immune system anyways! Many many many people have the hpv virus! Those who have good immune systems don’t ever actually get a wart yet they do have the virus in their body! Normally, a great immune system will keep them from ever coming out! It’s crazy easy to catch hpv! Did you know, you can catch it just by sitting on someone’s lap? Any kind of direct contact, even for a second and you have it. If you feel you must be ashamed for it, we all should be too because odds are, anyone reading this has the warts virus in their body. I know I do! Have had tons of warts (damn immune system grrr) hahaha. The doc will help you, no worries! There is meds for it, hugs, be strong and brave and keep your sweet head up!
  • Posted

Those look like warts, and I agree with you and Althy that it could be embarrassing. I'd had some weird lesions in the past that made me feel really embarrassed and put sex on hold. It was eventually resolved the very first time. So, just have your doctor check it out; you should be fine. Good luck! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.