Help - hpv warts or vp? Skin tag ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

hey i have this since many years maybe since i was a teenager , i did pap test one year ago and was ok , what is this? warts? image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Hello, how are you?

if the exam was done and nothing happened, keep calm!

VP for me, ok? if it is bothering you, i think it is cool to remove them however, remember: wait for this pandemic to pass.

• Posted

how did your results come out? i have a fairly similar thing that i have had for as long as i can remember therefore i dont think its warts however i havent found many people with the same thing!

• Posted

they are not hpv warts - i have them since i know myself did pap test and did not say anything bout hpv there - just a little inflamation and to repeat it after one year ! u ever did pap test ?

• Posted

i have never had one no however i have had the HPV vaccination which should mean i am protected anyway. i have been to the doctors once when i was around 16 when the first couple popped up, the nurse i saw said warts straight away however i asked to see a doctor and the doctor assured me they were not warts. after wrongly being told they were warts at first it has put me off going again however the fact i have had the vaccination reassures me but i just wondered what they are!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.